Manufacturing Tyres Since 2014
Alpina Tyre Group Co. LTD. was established in 2014 in Shandong Province, China. We are a professional manufacturer of tyres for all applications, especially truck tyres.
Our company covers an area of 500,000 square meters and houses above 4,800 employees, of whom 37% have college degree or above titles, 178 are engineering and technical personnel, and 15 are national senior engineers. Our manufacturing facility maintains the highest standards of quality and strict in-process controls so that customers are assured of superior quality tyres. Our tyre testing center includes compound testing, testing of chemical and physical properties and product performance testing such as plunger tests and pulley-wheel testing.
Our Safety Certificates
We supply tires with premium quality. To assure that, we have a rigid set of quality check procedure backed by some of the most advanced testing equipment.With acquiring high-quality raw materials, advanced production technology, cutting edge equipment and comprehensive quality testing and control, we produce a full range of tyres of the highest quality standards. Our products have successfully acquired safety certificates like CCC, DOT, ECE, GCC, SNI, Inmetro and LATU.
Supplying to More than 80 Countries
To learn more about our tyres and services, please feel free to contact us at any time. Our International Sales Team and Customer Service Team will be happy to assist with your needs.
1. Assure the inflation pressure to meet the standard requirements.
2. Change the position of the tyre on a regular basis.
3. Load should go in line with the load capacity. Overloading may cause tyre damage, just like when the air pressure is insufficient. When loading, the bearing capacity of each tyre should be kept basically the same.
4. Do not use rim that is rusted, deformed or welded. Damaged or bulged tyre should be replaced.
5. Avoid rapid acceleration, emergency brake and quick turn.
6. Don't mix tyres of different specifications and different coaxial quality.
7. Choose valve mouth that is matching with the tyre and rim. Ensure the valve cap is covered to avoid silt.
8. Slow down when crossing roads with sharp and bumpy surfaces.
9. Avoid parking vehicles on rough road with stones. Vehicles should not be parked near or in contact with petroleum products, acid materials or other materials that may affect rubber metamorphism.
10. Avoid parking on or close to obstacles to prevent scrapes on the side of the tyre.
It is structured with the cord in the tyre center, which is arranged radically in the center of the tire, and then the steel strip is added. It consists of tread, band, body and sidewalls. Compared to diagonal tyre, radial tyre’s wear resistance improved by 50%-100%, rolling resistance is 30% lower, saves fuel around 8% -10%, improves10%-20% of traction, improves the lateral force 50%-70%, anti puncture performance is 5 times better that diagonal tyre. But the side walls’ anti-resistance performance is not as good. The proportion of rubber raw materials in the tyre is 49%, the rest of the rubber additives is 37%. Radial tyres have been widely used. For instance, up to 90% in the United States and over 70% in Japan. Radial tyre is mostly used on cars.
1. ISO Standard
250/60R 15 89 H
250 refers to tyre width in mm. 60 is H/S, aspect ratio. R stands for Radial tyre. 15 is inner diameter. 89 is maximum load capacity. H is maximum speed rate.
2. DOT Standard
P195/75R14 92 S
P is the model of the vehicle (passenger car). 195 is tire width.75 is H/S, aspect ratio. R stands for Radial tyre.12 is inner diameter. 92 is maximum load capacity. S is maximum speed rate.
Note: H/S, aspect ratio. It is the ratio between tyre height and width. The higher it is, the more production cost is.
1. Endure the load.
2. Providing driving force and braking force.
3. Buffer and shock absorption.
4. Change the car driving directions.
Because of the above four major reasons, tyres ensure the automobile can run safely, freely, rapidly and comfortably on the uneven road. With that said, tyre is a very important part in an automobile.